CW Club RBN Spotter info
The table on the bandmap page shows recent RBN spots of CW club members in a dynamically updated bandmap (30 seconds update interval).
In the upper part of the page, you can specify the filter options you wish to apply. The lower part of the page shows the bandmap with the matching spots.
- New spots (less than 2 minutes old) appear with a red background, old spots (10 minutes or older) with gray background.
- In the call filter, you can use ? and * as wildcard characters. A ? matches exactly one character, a * matches zero or more characters. E.g. VK* will show all matches from Australia. W?FOC will match W1FOC, W2FOC, etc. but not W75FOC.
- In case a call is spotted by multiple skimmers, and these skimmers report dissimilar WPM speeds, the lowest and highest reported speed are listed, separated by a hyphen.
- The font color of the receiving skimmer's callsign depends on the SNR:
SNR > 50 dB,
SNR > 40 dB,
SNR > 30 dB,
SNR > 20 dB,
SNR > 10 dB,
SNR > 0 dB. Hover your mouse over a spotter call to see the exact value.
- If you enter your own call and check the 'Include self-spots' box, your self-spots will be shown along with the other spots, with a green background. In order for this feature to work, you must be a member of at least one of the CW clubs. For your self-spots only, all your filter settings - except 'Bands' and 'Max spot age' - will be ignored. This means you will see your self-spots regardless of which filtering you've selected for clubs, speeds, call filter, and skimmer continents.
Do spots of your station not occur in this RBN application?
- First, please check at www.reversebeacon.net if your signals were at all spotted.
- Second, if you've recently joined a club, your membership may not have been included in the membership list of that club. Please check with the club membership secretary.
- Please note that I do not maintain any membership lists myself; I only import lists that are maintained by the respective club membership secreataries.
- I import the data from the club membership lists once a month; usually a few days after the start of the new month. The changelog tells you when I've last imported the membership lists.
Don't you see any spots at all?
- First, please look at the filters you have defined. Maybe they are set too narrow?
- Did you enter a callsign in the "Own Call" box? If you wish to stay anonymous, enter anything here.
- Also, please check at www.reversebeacon.net if the RBN site is up and running at all.
This page was created by Frank, PA4N. It was based on the original version by Fabian, DJ1YFK.
As of November 2018, Fabian took over the maintenance, further development and hosting of the CW Club Spotter.
See here for the change log. Comments are welcome via email - 73 de Fabian, DJ1YFK <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Back to bandmap page
Privacy / Datenschutz / Impressum